Crisis On Infinite Earths has begun filming - my first on location shots and a couple bonuses
THIS BLOG POST IS FOR A "ARROW" SEASON 8 EPISODE 08, AND MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON, AND THE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS CROSS OVER EVENT.
If you have not seen the episode, and do not want to see or read possible spoilers about it prior to seeing it, do not continue reading the article or viewing the photos below.
PLEASE NOTE - Photo limits are in place for website use/social media posts.
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH THE NEW GUIDELINES POSTED
I will not be responsible for your ignorance. If I file a takedown notice on you, it really is on you for not educating yourself. If you are confused on how many you can post, ASK FIRST, and I will let you know.
The massive 5 episode, 6 TV show Arrowverse cross over Crisis On Infinite Earths has begun filming. Last week we first learned about it through an instagram story post from Bitsie Tulloch showing her trailer at the Batwoman set, then the next day we of course got Erica Durance telling us she was on set, followed up with a photo of her and Tom Welling back together at the Kent Farm. Unfortunately, despite having that info, I was unable to get out to that set, and regret not trying harder... but sometimes, things just dont work out.
Later in the week, we saw a photo of Grant Gustin dressed up similar to Jonah Hex that was tweeted out by Johnathan Schaech, who plays Jonah on Legends Of Tomorrow.
Bitsie Tulloch has added an instagram post of her with double Clark Kents, as both Tom Welling and Tyler Hoechlin were at the Kent Farm with her at some point.
Last minute addition, as I was writing this out, came across a tweet from Stephen Amell about his work on COIE (unsure for which show).
This week, I finally got to a cross over set of my own. Unfortunately, because of the area they were filming in, it was a nearly impossible place to see any of what was going on. Arrow was on location in Burnaby's Central Park for a scene in the park with Supergirl lead Melissa Benoist as Supergirl, and Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor. Of course, the last any Supergirl fans saw of Lex, he was laying dead in a chair before The Monitor comes in, sees him and waves his hands. Has Supergirl/Kara seen Lex since?
With Arrow being 1 of the last episodes in the major event, it is hard to believe this is the 1st time Kara sees Lex since last season. But her reaction in the park, the only detail I CAN give you, since she says it so loudly is "what are you doing here?".
I know that The Flash starts their crossover this week, in fact, if my details are right, it starts today. The only show I do not know about is Legends, but I feel they too are on it, meaning all 5 shows are now working on COIE.
On Sunday, I took a rare chance to see if I could meet any of the people coming in for it. I was definitely rewarded for my efforts. Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in almost everything, came in to do his role in Crisis as an older Bruce Wayne. A bit later, the aforementioned Jon Cryer arrived. I also saw Katherine McNamara & David Ramsey from Arrow, and Danielle Panabaker from The Flash come in.
Want more Arrowverse materials?
BEHIND THE SCENES of Batwoman go HERE
BEHIND THE SCENES of Legends Of Tomorrow go HERE
AUTOGRAPHS for Legends of Tomorrow go HERE
BEHIND THE SCENES of Arrow go HERE
AUTOGRAPHS for Arrow go HERE
BEHIND THE SCENES of The Flash go HERE
AUTOGRAPHS for The Flash go HERE
BEHIND THE SCENES of Supergirl go HERE
AUTOGRAPHS for Supergirl go HERE
Crisis On Infinite Earths will start December 8, 2019 on The CW with Supergirl, Dec. 9th Batwoman, and 10th with The Flash, before going on a month break to come back with a 2-part finale on January 14th, 2020 of Arrow & the epic finale on Legends Of Tomorrow.
Crisis On Infinite Earths will be coming to TV in late 2019 - What we know so far... and some speculation
THIS BLOG POST IS AN INTRODUCTION POST TO ALL THINGS “CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS” RELATED.
If you have not seen the episodes, and do not want to see or read possible spoilers about it prior to seeing it, do not continue reading the articles or viewing the photos below.
PLEASE NOTE - Photo limits are in place for website use/social media posts.
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH THE NEW GUIDELINES POSTED
I will not be responsible for your ignorance. If I file a takedown notice on you, it really is on you for not educating yourself. If you are confused on how many you can post, ASK FIRST, and I will let you know.
Before we get started - a kind reminder. This took close to 3 months of researching, analyzing, and most importantly WRITING. If you use any materials in this for a post on social media, or your website, I would STRONGLY REQUEST you link back to here so that others can read more... you will see this message again near the bottom, just to really make sure this is not forgotten.
"A Crisis is imminent. Someone is coming. Someone far far more powerful than myself. I need to prepare." - The Monitor in the Elseworlds episode of Arrow.
With last seasons The CW Arrowverse crossover “Elseworlds” ending with a teaser saying this upcoming fall they would have Crisis On Infinite Earths, fans of the Arrowverse, DC Comics, and even just superhero projects as a whole have been preparing for it.
While MUCH is not yet known about what The CW will do in their interpretation of COIE. Some facts ARE known, and many others are “believed to be true”. Of course, there are some that are just wild speculation.
In this introductory post to the series, let me try and confirm, deny, or surmise how probable they might be.
First thing, The CW has given us SOME details. Mainly, that Crisis On Infinite Earths will happen over 5 shows.
- Arrow The creator of the entire Arrowverse, will be part of it as the show closes out its 8th and final season. Whether the show ends ON Crisis, or whether the show will end just before it, leaving the show an episode or two to “wrap up” any stories left untold is far from known. Many have been assuming the cross over episode will be the shows penultimate, or final episode. With some going as far as to theorize it wont happen till AFTER the Winter break. While I would strongly agree that the penultimate, or final episode make the most sense. I would more or less shoot down the idea that episode will be after the winter break. Yes, it is true that every season of Arrow has seen episode 10 be the January premiere. However, that was when the show had 22 or 23 episode seasons. The likelyhood they would put 1 episode after the break, which in turn would push back another show 1 week from premiering, seems illogical. The CW has never dragged an ending show (that I can recall) into the first week of the post-break schedule. However The CW works their schedule up for this upcoming season, I am somewhat confident it will end with Arrow ending in 2019. While it is POSSIBLE the show might end in 2020, it is fairly IMPROBABLE.
To see my Arrow autographs & previous Behind The Scene Set photos & videos, check these links - ARROW Autographs ARROW Set Blog Posts
- The Flash The most successful show in the Arrowverse, and soon to be, the longest active one. Where the network might put their portion of the cross over in the schedule is quite uncertain. It will be sharing a night with Arrow. But two other shows will also be sharing a night. This leads to a lot of uncertainty of whether or not they will have 4 episodes before the break, and 1 after, or 3 & 2, or 2 & 3, or even 1 & 4. If I were to guess, I feel The Flash will be before the break, as it is the most popular of the shows, and thus, has the most potential of giving the event a big push early on. In fact, I would be somewhat surprised if it is not the starting point for it. Get your cross over fans in, get your casual weekly Flash fans in, it has an 8 PM start time, which means you can have it & Arrow start off on the same night. This gives the cross over some hype going into the next episodes, and will probably encourage some “Flash only” fans into staying around at least for Arrow as the episode following it that night. Of course, there is also the theory that because it is the most popular show, it can be used as a mid-anchor, either to lead into the winter break, with the cliff hanger being there, or, as the lead in out of the break. One thing I would say is improbable is, it will be the finale. They arent likely to hold off their most popular show as the end to it all, it holds too much “come see what else we have going on” value to put it at the end and have casual Flash fans go “what the hell is going on?”.
To see my The Flash autographs & previous Behind The Scene Set photos & videos, check these links - THE FLASH Autographs THE FLASH Set Blog Posts
- DC's Legends Of Tomorrow The networks 3rd longest current running superhero show on its network. This is a show that wont debut their 5th season till 2020. This of course means it is cemented in for a slot on the back end of the cross over. Whether it is the sole show with a cross over episode in 2020, or just one of 2, 3 or 4 episodes is still uncertain. One thing we know with absolute certainty is, it will not be the start of the cross over. My FEELING, and it is ONLY that, is it will be the set up episode for whatever ends up in the final spot. I find it hard to see the network leaving the finale of their biggest ever event in the hands of their lowest (currently) rated show of the Arrowverse.
To see my Legends Of Tomorrow autographs & previous Behind The Scene Set photos & videos, check these links - LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Autographs LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Set Blog Posts
- Supergirl The networks 2nd most viewed of the Arrowverse shows currently will be back in its Sunday night slot this fall, teamed up with the newest Arrowverse show, Batwoman. With many critics and reviewers of the Arrowverse shows saying that Supergirl was perhaps the best show of the past season, and in most lists, no worse than 2nd, which is a huge rise up for a show that has historically finished last, or 2nd to last. This newfound popularity might help it gain some viewers in this upcoming season, and perhaps, it will make the powers that be re-consider where they might have originally seen Supergirl fitting into this Crisis event schedule wise.
To see my Supergirl autographs & previous Behind The Scene Set photos & videos, check these links - SUPERGIRL Autographs SUPERGIRL Set Blog Posts
- Batwoman The newcomer to the Arrowverse will still be getting their feet wet in this universe when their 1st & possibly only ever cross over takes place. The show has struggled with generating excitement after what has been widely panned as the worst trailer for a show ever. If the show can't shake that label quick out of the gate, then it might really make sense to have the show as the 2nd episode of the whole cross over. It wont have to worry about opening things, and it wont have to worry about being the cliff hanger episode. It can sit in the middle of the first batch and just “be there”, riding off the coat tails of the other shows pushing viewers to their product. Of course, if the show does come out stronger than its Titanic disaster of a trailer suggests it can be, maybe it could fill in as an episode of more importance.
To see my Batwoman previous Behind The Scene Set photos & videos, check these links - BATWOMAN Set Blog Posts
I doubt anyone outside of the most highest of higher ups in sorting out the Crisis details knows the schedule plans for it yet. One thing is clear after last years cross over, where a show is on the TV schedule for the fall schedule means NOTHING in how the show might be placed for the cross over, as both The Flash and Supergirl switched days to accommodate the cross overs story this past season.
The next questions to be asked after what shows will be in, and where will they fall in the line up, is obviously... What characters will be in the Crisis On Infinite Earths event?
This is a question that will have countless theory crafters speculating till the moment the episodes are done. It will keep the rumour mill cranking out logical, and insane theories right till it is over. Click baiting sites will throw out new "confirmed" rumours weekly to get views, with most of those claims never coming to fruition, and the few that will, being through sheer luck. Fair warning now, don't believe things you see from sources who have not REPEATEDLY proven themselves to you in the past. Stick to this simple rule and you wont be fooled nearly as often, or at all. If you rely on places like instagram & tumblr for your "tips", you will definitely leave the cross over confused at how so many things did not line up with what your "sources" told you. Not to say people on those platforms can not be right, but if they are, it is almost always because they saw the info elsewhere first. But sadly, MOST things posted on those sites are unproven, and completely made up theories that rarely pan out. If you dont hear it from someone with a history of giving accurate information, I would not trust it.
There are some very obvious, and fairly obvious choices, we all can just know without seeing any of this seasons episodes yet that the leads of every show in the cross over will be there. It is also a pretty safe better all, or most mains on the 4 main shows, and similarily the newcomer Batwoman, will also find their way into Crisis, even if the characters were not naturally in the original material. But less considered, or long forgotten characters might also be in the running. To be honest, who WONT be in it might be a smaller list.
I expect the network version to take some liberties with story telling, and will deviate from the source material some. But I also expect them to try and use as much of the source material as they can fit in.
A couple of last things before going through the list.....
I started writing this in early MAY. While I have a few times, throughout the almost 3 months I worked on it, revised some parts a bit, the possibility I have overlooked a detail that has been confirmed to be happening, or not happening IS possible. I also fully admit I dont know every superhero/character in the comics, so if you see one listed in the bottom part of the list that DOES have a connection to the Arrowverse I missed, let me know. While doing my homework putting this together, I learned of about 150 characters I had never even heard of in my life.... so I could have missed a connection with a couple of them.
Lastly, this list is not based on preference, but on logic & probability to get the characters into the story. Television & comics are two very different entertainment mediums, and things that can be done in the comics simply can not happen in a television version of things due to budget, or technological challenges. Some might literally only show up in a scene where we see they have already been killed. That would technically count.
So lets go through the shows, 1 by 1, and figure who is a sure thing, a probable thing, and a maybe, or a hell no.
I will break them down to a 0 to 10 ratio
10 - absolutely yes
8 or 9 - almost certainly yes
6 or 7 - more than likely yes
5 - probably
4 - possibly
2 or 3 - Maybe, but I would not count on it.
1 - Almost definitely a no
0 - Absolutely No.
- Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow - (10) Absolutely Yes. This is not a question of "if" but a question of "how much" he is in it. The end of season 7 of Arrow literally saw Oliver leave with The Monitor to prepare for Crisis. There was no character on any show more definitively shown to be in it at the end of the season than Oliver Queen.
- John Diggle/ Spartan (10) - It would seem inconceivable to any Arrowverse fan that the biggest event in the shows history would not also feature the 2nd longest reigning character in the universe. The real question is.... will we see a John Stewart / Green Lantern appearance from David Ramsey in Crisis?
- Laurel Lance/ Black Siren-Canary - (9) - Almost Certainly Yes. This is a slightly less sure thing than Diggle only because of the inconsistent availability over the years that Katie Cassidy seems to have for the show. I would be very shocked if she is not in it, but, currently her character is off on another earth, and maybe she just wont get the memo to come and help out. Not to mention, the show does have another Black Canary in stock, so they could get by without her.... but it would be a bit of a surprise if they do. I'd feel confident writing her name down on a cast list in pen though.
- Dinah Drake/ Black Canary - (8.5) - Almost Certainly Yes. It will be curious to see what Arrow does with the vigilantes on this upcoming season with no Oliver there to lead them. Will they be sidelined by the story telling? Or will they have a side story while Oliver is on his quest? If they aren't really used, it IS possible they don't make it into Crisis. But, at this time, I see no reason they would not be there in some capacity. So expect Black Canary V4.0 (or 3.0 if we are not counting Evelyn Sharps brief time) to be around for Crisis.
- Rene Ramirez/ Wild Dog - (8.5) - Like Dinah, a huge question mark hangs over the characters involvement in the season, and possibly the cross over. At this time though, there is no reason to believe he would not be in Crisis.
- Lyla Michaels/ Harbinger - (8.5) - In the COIE comics, Harbinger plays a notable role. While Lyla is less of a main character in Arrow than others, the simple fact that her alias Harbinger is so notable in the Crisis story, it would be a massive shock to not see her appear in the cross over.
- Roy Harper/ Arsenal - (6) - With the end of season 7 seeing Roy leaving the team again, it is a little bit of a leap to see him coming back so soon, especially since the flash forward scenes on the show have him eventually leaving to live an isolated life on Lian Yu. But they never say why he went there. It COULD be something that happens during, or after Crisis, so his addition to the roster is very possible. He will probably be in it. But there is a good chance they dont have him in either.
- Zoe Ramirez - (5.5) - With two versions of the character existing in the current day, and the future, and the fact that she is generally considered the most liked of the "kid" characters in both versions, there is reasonable chance the Arrow writers try to squeeze her in for a short moment in current day. Less likely we would see the future version of her, but it cant be counted out as Oliver should be travelling throughout time as well.
- Mia Smoak - (5) - The modern day version is pretty unlikely, as she would be an infant, and with a character who is even less likely to appear, Felicity. However, the producers are trying hard to get fans to care about a future version of her, much to the deficit of storytelling for the show. So it IS POSSIBLE they will try and force her future version in somewhere that she isnt needed.
- William Clayton - (5) - The son of the series main character currently exists in the current day & future stories. It isnt too crazy to think they will find a way to show the current day version of him for a moment, or worse yet, the adult version of him as the producers continue on with their insistence on trying to make fans care about a future story with the most uninteresting characters ever.
- Connor Hawke - (5) - Like others from the Arrow future scenes, we could see the current day version, or the future version of Connor in some capacity. Whether or not it is the future version, or the current day version is less certain.
Other potential former cast/guest stars
- Tatsu Yamishiro/ Katana - (6.5) - Katana is actually in quite a few episode of COIE. It would seem odd if they do not find a way to bring her in considering how frequently she shows up in the comic book version. I would give her a little higher score if it were not for the fact that DC Movies keeps screwing with the TV show universe, and Katana was in the Dumpsterfire Squad.... err I mean Suicide Squad movie.
- Thea Queen/ Speedy - (6) - Despite the fact the actress Willa Holland left the show more than a year ago, she has left the opportunity to come back for special episodes, as shown by her addition in the 150th episode. I could see her coming back to portray her Thea/ Speedy character 1 last time for an episode.
- Joe Wilson/ Kane Wolfman/ Jericho - (5.5) - Jericho makes a few appearances in the comics version of Crisis. With Joe/Kane already created in the Arrowverse, a Jericho/Joe appearance is possible for the television version.
- Ben Turner/ Bronze Tiger - (5) - The story in the future has already told us that Turner at some point is no longer around. Perhaps a victim of Crisis. Even though he isnt referenced in the comics, it would be a convenient way for Arrow to write an ending to his story, and have him take up a roster spot of someone else that they dont want to bring in a new character for just to kill off.
- Curtis Holt/ Mister Terrific - (4) - While Mister Terrific does not play a part in the comic version of COIE, the character has had an impact in the past few years of Arrow. While Echo Kellum, the actor portraying him did step away, the appearance of his character in the season 7 finale shows he is willing to still come back, and for that reason, the possibility of a return by Mr. Terrific for Crisis is there.
- Nyssa al Ghul - (4) - So we are all aware that Nyssa does have connection to the Arrowverse after current day by her scenes in the flash forward episode where she is seen training Mia. The actress, Katrina Law, does currently have 2 different shows she is a main or recurring character on that could conflict with her availability, which is why I gave her a 4, instead of a 5. I feel if she can be there, she will, and the writers would happily have her.
- Helena Bertinelli/ Huntress - (4) - In the COIE series of comics Huntress shows up a couple times throughout the run. What role they could fit her into is hard to say, but there is certainly a fair possibility she could return.
- Ted Grant/ Wildcat - (4) - Reality is J.R. Ramirez, who played Wildcat, has a full time gig on another show already. So his availability is highly unlikely. But, the show could re-cast him, or, bring in another variation of Wildcat, as the characters name has been used by others, including Yolanda Montez, who is featured in several of the COIE books as well.
- Adrian Chase/ Vigilante - (4) - Sure, Earth 1 Adrian is dead, and so is E1 Vigilante, which turned out not to be him. But in the comics there is a Vigilante that is Adrian Chase. Seeing these characters return as an alternate world version of Adrian is very probable considering how much Josh likes working with Stephen, and vice-a-versa.
- Tommy Merlyn - (4) - A year ago I would have said very unlikely. But now that the actors schedule is a bit more open, and the fact they have showed more than 1 Tommy version on the show already leaves the chance for another version of Olivers best friend to make it into the TV version of Crisis.
- Alena - (3.5) - While it would seem obvious that her role is done with the removal of Felicity Smoak from the show. Alena is still alive & kicking & clearly has a hand in the future story. So she COULD eek her way into an appearance in the TV Crisis version, despite no comic counterpart.
- Christopher Chance/ Human Target - (3.5) - Because of the characters ability to pretend to be other people, he is a character that can be easily placed into the story without even having the actor who plays actual Christopher Chance in for it. His character does show up in 1 of the comics, so there is possibility for him to be in.... albeit slim.
- Rory Regan/ Ragman - (3.5) - As was shown by the 150th episode, the show has not forgotten about Rory. Ragman shows up for a moment in the COIE comics. Is that enough to carry him over into the cross over? Perhaps. Compared to some of the old cast who are in Crisis in the comics, I feel his is maybe a bit less probable than others. But still possible.
- Talia al Ghul - (3.5) - With the world(s) in Crisis, I would be a little shocked to not see the daughter of Ras al Ghul come to battle along side of everyone. She doesnt have a part in the comics, but the Arrowverse could repurpose someone elses story arc to fit Talia, as they try to fit in more familiar faces to the story.
- Sebastian Blood/ Brother Blood - (3) - Brother Blood does make an appearance in the comics version of Crisis. It isnt impossible that another earths version of Sebastian Blood can make his way into the cross over, but of course the E1 version is long since dead. So this is probably one for the "maybe" pile.
- Digger Harkness/ Captain Boomerang - (3) - Like Brother Blood, Earth 1 Digger is dead. Of course Infinite Earths could have another Captain Boomerang, so it is not impossible that he returns. But considering he is in only 1 of the 12 editions of COIE, he is one they could pass on if they need to cut some characters.
- Ricardo Diaz/ The Dragon - (3) - We are led to believe he is dead... but we never saw him die. Plus, we know alternate versions could be out there. Another appearance by The Dragon could be out there for the TV version of Crisis.
- Anatoly Knyazev - (3) - Anatoly just keeps managing to re-appear on Arrow. One last season for the show, it would be nice to see them drop an appearance from one of their most interesting characters one last time. No real connection to the comics does make it less probable, and more hopeful though.
- Malcolm Merlyn/ Dark Archer - (2.5) This is one the fans very much would want. But how he could fit in might be a logistical issue for the writers, not to mention, his character has no role in the comics.
- Beatrice - (2.5) - The mysterious new leader of the Ninth Circle that we were introduced to at the end of season 7 seemed to come out of nowhere. It is not unreasonable to think she might be important for the final season. Despite no comic counterpart, she could find her way into the story.... assuming she lives that long.
- Nora Fries - (2.5) - We got a little short appearance by Nora in Elseworlds. We know at some point Arkham will probably come into play for Crisis, so could a re-appearance be in the cards for her? Maybe?
- Cyrus Gold/ Solomon Grundy - (2) - The earth 1 version of Cyrus is dead. The only reason I could see him coming in is because of the fact that he does appear in more than 1 of the COIE comics. If they try to stick moderately close to the source material, they will have to bring in SOME names that are around for multiple comics.
- Slade Wilson/ Deathstroke - (2) - While an appearance by his son on the show could happen. An appearance by one of the most notable characters in the shows history seems less probable. Not a sure thing to be a no, but I wouldnt bet too much on this.
- Bethany Snow - (1) - The frequently seen on screen news reporter for channel 52 in Star City DOES make an appearance in 1 of the COIE comics. So, long as the local real newscaster they have playing her, Keri Adams, has time in her schedule, I suppose she could make an appearance?
- Felicity Smoak - (1) - It is no secret that fans of the character desperately want her back for 1 last appearance. But the actress seems very done with the role. So much so, she took an off Broadway role almost on purpose to make it clear she did not want to continue with the show. While money can change a lot of minds, I simply feel that with all the other things Crisis will have to put $ out on and the sheer disinterest from the Emily Bett Rickards to do more of the character, this wont happen.
- Floyd Lawton/ Deadshot - (1) - There is one appearance of Deadshot in the comics. So could he come in to the TV version? Perhaps. But with just 1 appearance there, I think its a slim chance.
- Cecil Adams/ Werner Zytle/ Count Vertigo - (1) - With one appearance in the comics, perhaps a version of the two Vertigos that Arrow has had will appear in Crisis. But I wouldnt count on it.
- William Tockman/ Clock King - (1) - With one appearance in the comics, perhaps Clock King can return for this. But the actor who plays him is frequently working, and might not be able to fit the schedule. With a limited role in the comic, the chance for an appearance here is slim.
- Jake Simmons/ Deathbolt - (1) - While he is dead in the current Arrowverse, the character does make a couple appearances in the comics. Could a return of Deathbolt happen in the Arrowverse? Maybe, but I wouldnt count on it much. The actor, Doug Jones, has a pretty busy schedule with TWO TV shows right now, and other projects already announced.... although a re-casting is always possible.
- Aviva Metula/ Shadow Thief - (1) - There is a Shadow thief in 1 edition of the Crisis Comics. While different than the Arrowverse version, it cant be entirely ruled out that they use this version of Shadow Thief in Crisis on TV.
- Raisa The Maid - (0.5) - It has always irked me how Arrow wrote her in the pilot to have some role that seemed like she might have some impact on Oliver, only to not be seen for several seasons, then a smattering of appearances in season 6. They could make up for it by squeezing her into Crisis in some way, but I am quite confident they wont.... but 1 can hope.
- Barry Allen/ The Flash - (10) - Considering how pivotal Barry is in COIE comics, this was a no brainer, even if he wasn't the lead character of the most popular show on the network. In fact, I would not be surprised to see alternate versions of Barry Allen in the show (John Wesley Shipp already brought in Earth 90 Barry in Elseworlds).
- Eobard Thawne/ Reverse Flash - (10) - In the season 5 finale, Eobard literally says to Barry he will see him at the next Crisis. Despite not being a character in the original COIE, this character will certainly be added in to fill out the roster, not just because of Tom Cavanagh being under contract, but the characters popularity with the Flash & Arrowverse fandom.
- Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost - (10) - With a role in the very first book of the COIE series, it was a shoe in her character was going to be in the cross over. As 1 of the most popular characters in the Arrowverse, even if she wasn't in any of the books, they were going to surely find a way to place her in their version of the Crisis story.
- Ralph Dibny/ Elongated Man - (10) - Elongated Man has a role in COIE in the comics. With the character being built up more this past season on the show, it would be illogical to think he wont have a role in the TV version of Crisis.
- Iris West Allen - (9.5) - Despite having no super powers, her role as a reporter who writes the article about Barry Allen disappearing in Crisis all but assures her some role in the cross over.
- Joe West - (9) - The newly promoted Captain of the CCPD moves from a 8 to an 9 with that promotion. If he had stayed as a Detective, it would be a little more possible to see him not in what will already be a very full roster of characters to fit in. But as Captain, it makes it more plausible to have him in there.
- Cisco Ramon/ Vibe - (8) - As Cisco, or as Vibe, is yet to be determined. Vibe does have a role in Crisis, but with Cisco at the end of season 5 having his powers taken away, will they find a work around to have him return with them? Or will we get Cisco the tech expert only? It seems improbable that we wont have the character(s) portrayed by Carlos Valdes on the show in some capacity.
- Cecille Horton - (7) - Her ability as a meta-human to "feel" things elevates her from a "possibly" to a "more than likely" status. If she were not super powered, I dont know if she would get into the cross over, but with her abilities, they will find something for her in the event.
- Chief Of Police David Singh - (5) - Fresh off a promotion. The Chief Of Police in Central City seems like a pretty probably character to have in when all hell breaks loose. He doesnt have any comic appearances in Crisis, but I think the TV version will find a way to implement him into the story.
- Ramsey Rosso/ Bloodwork - (3) - The villain for the "first half" of the season, as described by the new show runner Eric Wallace, could play into Crisis in some way, or, he could be ended just before they get there. I'll pencil him in as a high maybe.
Other potential former cast/ guest stars
- Ray Terrill/ The Ray - (8) - Despite only a few minutes of screen time between his two appearances in the Crisis on Earth X cross over, it should be expected to see The Ray back for the next Crisis, as the character is in about half of the comics in the series.
- Linda Park/ Doctor Light - (6) - In the Crisis Comics, Doctor Light appears in several of them. So trying to stay true to the comics would require them finding a way to bring the character into play. The actress that played her, Malese Jow, doesn't currently have anything going on but a voice over role, so she could come in for a role, or they could go in a different direction and use a different version, as there has been other variations of Doctor Light throughout the characters history.
- Wally West/ Kid Flash - (6) - With various Flashes appearing in Crisis, it would seem like a simple fit to have Wally come in. A recognizable character that most fans like seems easy. The problem is, the actor who portrays him, Keiynan Lonsdale, seem less inspired. He might still show up however, as the show was supposed to have him for 3 episodes in this past season, but only used him for one.... so perhaps it was decided to put off those last two episodes until this years cross over. I feel we probably will see him, but I would not place a bet on it.
- Jay Garrick / The Flash - (5) - Seems possible. After all, there will be several versions of The Flash roaming around, and they might just make it easier on Grant Gustin to have 1 of those Flashes played by either John Wesley Shipp as Jay, or Teddy Sears as Jay, both of which have used the name on the show in the past.
- Nora West Allen/ XS - (4.5) - This would be a complicated one. We may get XS, but a different version, either Jenni Ognats, or Dawn Allen? The Nora character ended her run on the show in the current timeline, but as we know with The Flash, the timeline IS malleable. So could it come to fruition that the current version of Nora finds her way back into current day, and as XS? It is. I would be more inclined to think that Jessica Parker Kennedy might however end up as a differently named version of XS, but it isnt impossible she comes back as Nora.
- Peter Merkel/ Rag Doll - (4) - One of the truly, most unique, characters the show has ever introduced. He does make an appearance in the Crisis comics. That, along with his part in the "New Rogues" the show tried to develop this year on the show, his addition into the cross over definitely has potential to happen.
- Brie Larvan/ Bug Eyed Bandit - (4) - This character may not be overly popular with the fan base, but she does have multiple appearances in the comics. Her addition to the "New Rogues" this past season makes it a more possible appearance than maybe I would have said a year ago.
- Joslyn Jackam/ Weather Witch - (4) - Despite not being in the comics, I feel there is a possibility this character makes her way in as The Flash spent multiple episodes with her this season. They might use her as an alternative to Weather Wizard, who does appear in the comics. I feel 1, if not both, will make it into COIE. Right now, I feel that there is more likelyhood for her though, as the virtually unknown actress who portrays her would probably be easier to book that far in advance, and likely cheaper than Liam McIntyre.
- Hartley Rathaway/ Pied Piper - (3.5) - With an appearance in the comics, Pied Piper is an option. Andy Mientus, who plays him is also currently not attached to any projects. So this one goes into a strong maybe/possible.
- Leonard Snart/ Captain Cold - (3.5) - While Captain Cold does have a role in Crisis, I think a return of Wentworth Miller in this role is less likely, not to mention that the character in the comics, and the character built up on the show are less aligned than many others. Another earths version of Captain Cold is always an option I suppose, but will Wentworth want to come back for it is a much larger question.
- Mark Mardon/ Weather Wizard - (3.5) - The only reason I am not giving the Liam McIntyre portrayed character more consideration is because the show spent a bit of time this year building up a daughter to his character, and I feel they want to do more with her. So he might get sidelined for his characters daughter. But, with multiple appearances in the comics, and several appearances on The Flash, he has to at least be considered. I'll put him down as a strong "Maybe" for now.
- Solovar - (3) - The Gorilla we are introduced to on The Flash in season 3 has a multi-comic story in Crisis. So his appearance here is a possibility. I think the only way we see that though is if they also bring in Grodd, and that starts to put the shows CGI budget up there. So I will put him as a "Maybe" right now.
- Gorilla Grodd - (3) - Just like Solovar, the CGI budget might leave the shows best known evil Gorilla on the cutting room floor. But I think if the show CAN find a way to get him into the story, they will. He does make an appearance in 1 episode of the comics.
- Thomas Snow/ Icicle - (3) - While the Thomas Snow version of Icicle is dead on The Flash TV show. The character Icicle is in the comics in a couple editions. It would not be too far of a stretch for a show with dopplegangers already present in its history to resurrect a version for the TV version of Crisis.
- Ronnie Raymond/ Firestorm - (3) - I could see some other Earths Ronnie roll in for an appearance in the cross over. If Robbie Amell has the time, and the script can work it in, I think they would do it. Only draw back from him ranking higher, I dont think he would come in for a 5 second scene. He would only return if there was a couple scenes or more of material.
- Eddie Thawne - (2.5) - The character may be dead on Earth 1. But what about Earth... any other one? The actor who played Eddie is currently between regular gigs, so theres a little bit of a chance he could return for a variation of Eddie.
- Sam Scudder/ Mirror Master - (2.5) - With multiple appearances in the comics, the addition of Mirror Master is a serious maybe. The big hiccup, and its a real biggie, is that Grey Damon, the actor who plays him, has a full time gig on a major show. A re-casting is always an option & have him be from a different earth, but as of right now, actor availability makes this seem less than probable.
- Raya Van Zandt/ Silver Ghost - (2.5) - Introduced just this past season in an episode, this character has a few appearances in the comics. She could find her way into the TV version of Crisis.
- James Jesse/ Trickster - (2) - After 3 years of 1 off guest appearances on the show at the beginning, The Flash has not had their most famous guest star back in a couple years. Would Mark Hamill be up for bringing back The Trickster one more time? The character does appear in 1 of the COIE books, so lets hope this is 1 the show can make happen.
- Lisa Snart/ Golden Glider - (2) - Golden Glider is in 1 episode of the comics. So there is a chance she could be in the TV version, but with only 1 appearance, the priority to get her in there would be low. But her connection to the show gives her a slight bit more of a chance of appearing, but only slight.
- David Ratchett/ Big Sir - (2) - Big Sir makes 1 appearance in the comics, so there is a chance that The CW might try to wrangle up former wrestler Bill Goldberg to reprise the role for 1 more scene.
- Julian Albert - (1.5) - This would come down to if the CW can get its act together and actually bring him back, and Tom Felton having the availability to do it. He has a role that filmed in South Africa in its 1st season. So if a 2nd season gets picked up for that, travel would be a small weee bit of a concern.
- Cynthia/ Gypsy - (1) - While many fans may want to see her come back, the reality is, Jessica Camacho, the actress who portrays Gypsy has a new show starting up that will film at the same time as the cross over. A re-cast IS possible, but with her only having 1 appearance in the comics, I feel that she might be a character left behind.
- Betty Sans Souci/ Plastique - (1) - Barring a re-casting of the character, this is a no go. Plastique does appear in 1 of the comics, but the actress who portrayed her has moved on to Criminal Minds. So her availability for this is a big no at this time.
- Roy G Bivolo/ Rainbow Raider - (1) - Rainbow Raider makes 1 appearance in the Crisis comics, so there is a slim chance they might bring him back for the TV version. But its a pretty slim chance.
- Kyle Nimbus/ The Mist/ Nimbus - (1) - Nimbus/Mist appears in a couple episodes of the Crisis comics. Could he re-appear for TVs Crisis? Maybe? But I wouldnt bank too much on it. Especially since the actor Anthony Carrigan seems to be in high demand these days. His schedule only seems to get fuller.
- Danton Black/ Multiplex - (1) - A one & done appearance in the comics, this character has also been a 1 episode character in The Flash. Currently he is deceased on the show.... but maybe a different earth has a Multiplex as well?
- Abra Kadabra - (1) - With 1 appearance in the comics, this 1 episode character from The Flash COULD come back. But odds seem slim.
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl - (10) - Like the leads for every other show. This was never in question.The only real question is, how will the writers work around the story in the comics that actually sees her die. Obviously because of the shows ratings, this wont happen here..... but what WILL happen?
- Querl Dox/ Brainiac 5 - (10) - With a role in the comics, and of course, a notable role on the show. This was a sure thing from the get go. Jesse Rath is sure to get more screen time in this cross over than the last one, where if you blinked you may have missed him.
- Nia Nal/ Dreamer - (10) - Variations of the premise for this current character show up in the Crisis. With her status as a regular, and the characters other variations being in plenty of the comics, it is a certainty she will make her way into COIE on TV. Nicole Maines didnt have any screen time in the last cross over, so this will be a big coming out party for her character, and the actor, in 1 of the largest TV events of the year.
- J'onn J'onzz/ Martian Manhunter - (10) - This show does seem to have a lot of sure things. Martian Manhunter being another of them. As the lead male of the show, it was illogical to assume they wouldnt have him in the cross over. The show even introduced his brother at the end of last season to help push a story that will prepare him for Crisis.
- Lex Luthor - (10) - Do not be fooled by his season finale death. Lex Luthor will absolutely find his way into the cross over. There is a reason that final scene with The Monitor exists. He plays a notable role in Crisis, and the writers are not about to sideline one of the more popular villains for something as minor as a death.
- Alex Danvers - (9.5) - Only reason she is not a 10 is because of the fact this show will already be so heavy on sure things, and she does not have any super powers to contribute to the fight. But if there is any mortal human who can hold her own against super powered villains, Alex is one of them, and will almost certainly be in Crisis, despite not being in any of the comics for it.
- James Olsen/ Guardian - (8.5) - Jimmy Olsen does make two appearances in the Crisis comics, so it would seem highly probable he will be in the cross over. Only reason I dont give him a higher rating is, it does seem the show does waste the character a lot, and on top of that, the actor Mehcad Brooks, seems more interested in trying to make his music career take off, so until I hear the actor is definitely still going to be around till Crisis this upcoming season, I will hold off giving him much higher score.
- Lena Luthor - (7) - Despite not being in the comics, and having no super powers for the big battle. Her connection to Lex, and popularity with the shows fans, probably means they will figure a way of getting her into the cross over in some capacity.
- Eve Teschmacher - (5.5) - Despite no appearances in the comics, it is probable we could see Eve in some capacity in the cross over. It seems that Supergirl writers are building her up to be something this upcoming season, and with her connection to Lex Luthor, who absolutely will be in, it seems reasonable that she will be in some capacity there too.
- Kelly Olsen - (5) - Despite getting promoted to a regular next season. At this time, outside of being James sister, and Alexs girlfriend, there does not seem to be any reason for her to be in Crisis. But, there is definitely the possibility because of her status & closeness to these characters, to be in it.
Other potential former cast/ guest stars
- Clark Kent/ Superman - (10) - You simply will not do Crisis On Infinite Earths WITHOUT Superman. I am sure The CW locked down Tyler Hoechlin for that few weeks before they decided to do this, as they would have wanted to make sure they had 1 of the biggest characters in it on board before they went ahead.
- Mon El - (8) - The character has a notable amount of appearances in Crisis in the comics. While the actor who portrays him, Chris Wood, is not currently on the show, he does currently reside in Vancouver on & off, so his availability, and quantity of material in the comics, puts him down as a strong probability to make an appearance here.
- Lois Lane - (8) - With several apperances in the Crisis Comics, Lois is almost a certainty to see some screen time. With the introduction of her character in last years cross over, it seemed like the writers way of getting fans used to her for this upcoming cross over. We might even see multiple versions of her.
- Red Tornado - (6) - With multiple appearances in the comics, I would be a little shocked to not see Red Tornado re-appear in the Arrowverse. They havent had him back in since the shows last Crisis themed cross over, so perfect time to bring him back, as another Crisis comes.
- Winn Schott - (5) - The former regular who left the show a couple years ago has been seemingly rumoured to be returning for a year now. If there is a time & a place for everyone to return, Crisis could be that time.
- Four Eyes - (4.5) - With multiple books in the Comic series, the potential for a return of Four Eyes to the series is very possible. The character is an almost after thought, despite having 3 appearances in Supergirl. The potential to bring in a character with a connection to the Arrowverse, that wont cost a lot, and has multiple appearances in the comics would suggest a possible appearance.
- Samantha Arias/ Reign - (2.5) - While the character has no role in the comics, the fact that Sam is still alive on the show does leave the door open for the possible return. Albeit a slim one, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility.
- Ma'alefa'ak/ Malefic J'onzz - (2.5) - Despite being introducded to the series via The Monitor bringing him in, I feel he will be done before they get to Crisis. I feel he will be someone to set his brother on a path for Crisis that is needed, but come Crisis wont be around.
- Col. Lauren Haley - (2) - With no connection to the comics, and little reason to be in the story. Her chance for an appearance is not too likely. But, because of her lengthy recurring role in this past season, it is a possibility she will still have a role of note in the upcoming season, and end up in the story.
- Morgan Edge - (2) - With an appearance in 1 of the COIE comics, there is the potential for this former Supergirl character to return. While the character has not been around for a season & 1/2, the fact he has an appearance in the comics means the potential of a return is at least there.
- Imra Aldeen/ Saturn Girl - (2) - This character had a lengthy season long arc just a couple seasons ago on Supergirl. Would they bring her back? Maybe. She does appear in 2 episodes of the comics version of Crisis.
- T.O. Morrow - (2) - This character may be dead in Supergirls Earth. But there could be a version of him on another earth that could come in. He has a couple appearances in the comics.
- Cat Grant - (0) - This comes down to the sheer desire of Calista Flockhart to want to come in to do it. The Supergirl fans would want it, the writers & show runners probably would too, but it is quite clear that Calista is not a fan of coming to Vancouver to shoot more scenes for the show.
DC Legends Of Tomorrow
- Sara Lance/White Canary - (10) - The shows lead female character will most certainly be in this cross over in some capacity. How & why they bring the Legends in might still be up in the air. But with several of them having notable roles in the comics, there is little chance that Sara wont be there beside them in the battle.
- Ray Palmer/ ATOM - (10) - Whether it is as The ATOM, or as Ray Palmer, the fact remians, a Brandon Routh portrayed Legends character will be in this cross over in some capacity during Crisis. Of course a lot of fans will hold out slim hopes that he might also cameo as some version of a Superman character too.
- Nate Heywood/ Steel - (10) - His character has a role in the COIE comics, so with that, and the character being a regular on the show, this is a character you can depend on making its way into the Crisis TV version.
- Mick Rory/ Heatwave - (10) - Despite not being in Crisis in the comics, there is no way that Dominic Purcell is getting sidelined for this event. They will absolutely find a way of making room for Mick.
- John Constantine - (10) - The character does appear in the Crisis comics. So the likelyhood that he will be in the TV version is pretty high. With the character still currently on the show, and the fact the character shows up in the comics, it is a sure thing to see him in the show.
- Gideon - (9) - Whether we will see the physical version of Gideon in this cross over is less likely, but it seems almost certainty that the audio version of the Legends time machines interface will be in the show.
- Mona Wu/ Wolfie - (7) - With no connection to the comics, it seems she could be left out. But with the characters ability to become a wolf, and the abilities that transformation would bring to a fight, the potential for Mona to be in the cross over rises a bit. It is also clear that the writers & show runner were making an effort to make her a notable part of the story last year.
- Ava Sharpe - (6) - Despite having no connection to the comics version of Crisis, it would seem a little improbable the show wont find a way to have Ava on the show in some capacity.
- Gary Green - (5.5) - Another character with no connection to the comics version of this story, it still seems unlikely they wont find a way to squeeze Gary in, especially considering he was the only Legends cast member to make it into the last cross over.
- Nora Darhk - (5) - The show seems to be making her a regular with the amount of episodes she got into this past season. So it would seem odd to not have her included in some capacity for the cross over.
- Charlie - (4.5) - There is probably a better chance of Maisie Richardson Sellers reprising her Vixen persona for the cross over than adding in Charlie, who does not have any connection to the comics version of the story. But perhaps Charlie might show up if they go with a different version of Vixen, or, as a lead in to her becoming Vixen again in some capacity.
- Zari Tomaz - (1) - While Tala Ashe, the actress who played Zari may show up, the character was recently written off with it sounding very much like she is not expected back. The suggestion is Tala will be back in a new role, so the Zari character might be a victim of her becoming someone more relevant to the Crisis story.
Other possible former cast/ guest stars
- Hawkgirl - (9) - When The Flash originally wrote in this character to their future article before the idea of her had even formed, they probably could never have envisioned how hated she would be by the fans, and how much the actress playing her would hate working in the city that made her famous. But, with the addition of her name in the article, and the character being part of the comics, the show will either have to find a way of convincing the rarely working Ciara Renee to come in for a scene or two, or, the more practical approach, re-cast her. One thing is for certain, in some capacity, this character is almost certainly going to be in.
- Jefferson Jackson/ Firestorm - (8.5) - With a role in the Comics version of Crisis, it is almost a certainty to see Firestorm in the TV version of COIE. Whether or not we see a Franz Drameh version, or a Robbie Amell version is yet to be decided perhaps, but it is almost a certainty the character will be in COIE.
- Jonah Hex - (8.5) - The comic version of COIE features Hex a few times. It would be a bit surprising to not see Jonah Hex in the TV adaptation of the Crisis event.
- Vandal Savage - (8) - With the return of Vandal in the end of this past season, it would seem very likely they are slowly working on reminding people "hey, dont forget this character", and for good reason. Vandal Savage is in several of the comics for Crisis.
- Carter Hall/ Hawkman - (7.5) - Just like Hawkwoman (Hawkgirl on Legends), Hawkman plays a role in the Crisis comics version. It would seem very probable that the character would return for the cross over. He does currently have a new TV show that could hamper his chance to show up depending on filming schedule for it.
- Rip Hunter - (7.5) - The character that this show originally revoolved around has been more or less all but forgotten by the show in more recent seasons. But Rip Hunter is in the Crisis comics, so you should expect them to bring him back for the television version.
- Vixen - (7.5) - Which version of Vixen they bring in might be the only real decision that hasnt been made yet on this character. With a role in the comics, some version of Vixen is sure to make it to the screen for the TV version of COIE.
- Per Degaton - (6) - This one off Legends character actually shows up a lot in the Crisis comics. There are some characters I think they can get away without having, but ones that show up in more than a 1/3 of the comics, kind of hard to avoid. So, the reprisal of this character is one I could see happening.
- Obsidian - (6) - Exactly like Per Degaton, a 1 off Legends character, Obsidian is in almost half of the Crisis comics. Could be a challenge getting Lance Henriksen in to reprise the role, but I could see a re-casting happen to make sure the character is in.
- Doctor Mid-Nite - (5) - With a couple of appearances in the comics, Doctor Mid-Nite probably has a decent change at showing up in some capacity on the television version of Crisis.
- Rex Tyler/ Hourman - (3) - Rex Tylers Hourman persona is in a couple of the comics. So the chance of his addition to the TV version of Crisis is there. Whether Patrick J. Adams will be available at the time could be a question.
- B'Wana Beast - (2) - Another one off character in the Legends repetoire of characters. B'Wana Beast shows up in multiple comics in the Crisis run, so the potential for a return of this one off character is one to be considered.
- Valentina Vostok/ Soviet Firestorm/ Negative Woman - (2) - In the Comics Vostok is called Negative Woman, and she makes a few appearances. Could some version of Vostok make it to the TV version?
- Helen Of Troy - (1) - This would need a few things to line up. First would be for the TV version of Crisis to actually use Wonder Woman based characters. Helen is spending her days in TheMyscira now, and because of that, only way it would seem she would end up in this fight would be if characters from there are actually brought in. Of course usage rights around WW might nix that, not to mention Bar Paly, who plays Helen, has a gig now on a larger show that could have her unavailable to reprise the role.
- Beebo - (0) - As much as I would love more Beebo, the reality is, this event is too big & too serious to add in a Beebo moment, and would likely take away too much from the event.... but it would be the most Legends thing ever to find a way to put the blue ball of fur in just out of spite of me giving it a 0.
- Kate Kane/ Batwoman - (10) - No matter how bad the show may end up being (we've surely all seen the trailer by now, right?), there is 1 certainty about this upcoming season, Batwoman will be in the cross over... and the network has already committed to at least getting the show to the mid-season mark as they have given 1 of the spots on the cross over to Batwoman.
- Catherine Hamilton Kane, - Luke Fox, - Mary Hamilton, - Col. Jacob Kane, - Alice, - Sophie Moore - (6) - With little known yet about how much any of the main cast characters will actually be in the show, it is hard to say what impact any of them will actually have. One thing is certain, SOME of them will find their way onto the screen, so we will just give the entire cast a blanket mark of 6.
So, with the shows 5 properties taking part in the cross over covered.... this does leave a LOT of characters, big and small to be sorted out. Some abasolutely will be in, but which ones? For how long? Will they stick around after Crisis? I'll be honest, I know none of those answers, but what I do know is, I can guess as well as anyone else based off their involvement in the comics, understanding of writing & TV production demands, and, well, common sense.
I will break this down into a couple of categories.
- First. Major names, and characters we know will be around, or may not because of backroom politics over rights.
- Second. Any character with more than 3 appearances.
- Third. Characters with multiple appearances in the comics, but no more than 3 appearances and dont really have a connection to the Arrowverse at this time.
- Lastly. A long list of those who simply are in the comics for 1 edition, never to be seen again during them.
- Mar Novu/ The Monitor - (10) - If you watched any of the cross over last year, or, even if you watched the Arrow and Supergirl finales, you saw The Monitor come in, and start his plan to rally people for the Crisis.
- John Deegan/ Doctor Destiny - (10) - With such a notable role in the set up of the last cross over, and his scene at the end, the writers were letting everyone know "you'll be seeing more of this character" for the next cross over.
- The Anti-Monitor - (10) - This is the most sure thing for any character not yet introduced into the Arrowverse to show up. There is no way the Anti-Monitor is not coming to your televisions in this cross over.
- Roger Hayden/ Psycho-Pirate - (10) - The CW made very few announcements about their last cross over about casting decisions, but one they made an official announcement on was Bob Frazer being Psycho Pirate. Despite the character only having about 45 seconds of material over 2 portions of the cross over, it was his inclusion in the ending scene before the reveal that Crisis On Infinite Earths was coming that makes him a lock to be in this cross over.
- Brainiac - (7.5) - We see Brainiac in multiple Crisis comics. The idea they would not have him in this cross over is low. The real question will be more of "will he be in it much, or just a bit".
- Aquaman - (5) - Despite being in about half the comics, I can really only give him a "probably" rating because of the continual interference the DC Movie people have in what DC TV people can do. The success of the Aquaman film puts the potential of an Aquaman appearance in the cross over at a notably lesser score than it should be for a character featured in the comics so much. I still think theres a chance he gets in, but The CW will be on a short leash with how much they can use him, and how.
- Wonder Woman - (5) - Just like Aquaman, this will be a hard one for The CW to get permission to use. But Wonder Woman is SUCH a major character in Crisis On Infinite Earths, it seems inconceivable for them to do it without her present in the story.
- Bruce Wayne/ Batman - (4) - despite playing a notable role in the comics version, The CW, along with DC Comics has pushed so hard to not have him on their network, that it would take a complete collapse of the Batwoman show (if that trailer is any indicator, we'll have him by episode 4 just to make people watch lol) for the addition of Batman to make it into the cross over. A version of Bruce Wayne however, could be a possibility.
Other properties (Black Lightning, Titans, Doom Patrol, Krypton, characters currently not on a show that appear in the comic adaptation of COIE) and characters with more than 3 comic appearances in Crisis On Infinite Earths.
- Shadow Demons - (10) - While there will likely be no actors playing the part, the addition of the Anti-Monitors henchmen is as near of a certainty as there is for any character that is not already confirmed to exist in the Arrowverse. Question is HOW MUCH they will be used, as they will surely be CGI heavy characters.
- Power Girl - (10) - as a doppleganger of Supergirl. This one is a no brainer. Already have the actress. All they need to do is give her a different outfit to wear for a few scenes.
- The Spectre - (9.5) - Which ever version they go with, The Spectre has to be a near lock to be in the Arrowverse verison of Crisis On Infinite Earths. With several appearances in the comic series, and having stories that are quite notable to Crisis in the back half, it would be almost inconceivable to think they would try to write the TV version of COIE without The Spectre there.
- Kell Mossa/ Pariah - (9.5) - With TEN appearances in the Crisis comics, there is no character featured in more of them. While there is no one cast for this role yet, it would be just short of inconceivable that they dont have Pariah in Crisis. He is after all responsible for for the Anti-Monitor becoming what he is.
- Zatanna Zatara - (9) - With several appearances in the comics, and direct associations to Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Elongated Man and John Constantine at different points in her history, the likelyhood that this magical character appearing in the Crisis TV event has to be considered a near certainty.
- Dawnstar - (8.5) - As one of the first people recruited to fight in Crisis, and being in more than half of the comics, this flying hero from the future seems like a really good candidate to make the move form the comics version to the TV version of Crisis.
- Alexander Luthor Jr. - (8.5) - Another character that appears in most of the comics. With the near certainty that Lex will be in the cross over, it seems highly probable we might see this Earth 3 version of Lex Luthors child.
- Tashana/ Lady Quark - (8) - This character ends up in more than half of the comics for COIE. She actually debuts in the Crisis comics, so this could be a character they might have plans for after Crisis On Infinite Earths. With Lady Quark being in the final 3 comics of the series, it would be a large surprise if they dont have her in COIE in the TV version.
- Superboy/ Superman-Prime - (8) - In the comics Superboy is pretty major part of the finale battle, and has several appearances in the comics. The addition of this character would seem pretty logical.
- Ted Kord/ Blue Beetle - (8) - With this character having been one that fans have asked for to appear in the Arrowverse for a while, the cross over seems like a good time to bring him in. he is in more than half of the comics for Crisis. Whether he will stick around post-Crisis is a different story. But some type of appearance in Crisis seems pretty probable.
- Kole Weathers/ Kole - (8) - With no direct association to any of the set shows, there is a small chance she could get passed by, but her appearance in almost all of the Crisis comics strongly suggests she should end up in the TV version in some capacity.
- Neal Emerson/ Doctor Polaris - (8) - With several appearances in the comics, especially early on, Dr. Polaris seems like a pretty safe bet to end up on the TV version as well. His role as a villain makes him a bit more valuable too, as there is a notably larger hero to villain ratio.
- Giovanni Zatara - (7.5) - With appearances in the final 3 comics of the Crisis series, it would be fair to think he might find his way into the TV version. As the father of Zatanna, the potential for his character to be in the show increased a bit more.
- Garth/ Tempest/ Aqualad - (7.5) - With several appearances in the comics, Aqualad/Tempest, seems like a good choice to see in the TV version. It would be odd however to see him, and no Aquaman. So, his appearance could be hindered by Aquaman if DC studios doesnt give the okay for his addition to the TV event.
- Lorraine Reilly/ Firehawk - (7.5) - This character could be an answer to a long lasting problem for Legends Of Tomorrow if they are planning to continue on long term. She has the same powers as the departed Firestorm, without the need to "merge" as Firestorm needed. This means just needing to cast 1 actress, instead of 2 actors to play 1 part. She also appears in several of the comics for Crisis as well.
- Dr. Simon Jones/ Psimon - (7.5) - While he only appears in a few of the comics, his role has some weight to it, so an appearance by Psimon in the TV version of the Crisis story is more likely than most others who have the appearance count he has.
- Damien Wayne/ Robin - (7) - Which ever version they go with, I would be a little shocked to not see Robin make his way into the Arrowverse version of Crisis. Only way I see him not getting in, is if The CW has a complete lock out of primary Batman characters. Which could happen, thus why he isn't a lock to be shown.
- Donna Troy/ Wonder Girl - (7) - There currently is a Donna Troy on the show Titans. Whether or not that will be a hurdle for them to feature her in the cross over is a question. But the character does appear in more than half of the editions of the comic, so it would be challenging to omit her from the story.
- Barbara Gordon/ Batgirl - (7) - If the writers stay close to the comics and "kill" Supergirl, Batgirl will have to be in the series without doubt, as she gives the eulogy at her funeral. But since it would seem unlikely they will go that route, there is some room for doubt. With Batwoman series trying to get off the ground, they might try to minimize the amount of female Bat characters in the cross over.
- Lorena Marquez/ Aquagirl - (6.5) - A few appearances in the comics, Aquagirl could be in the TV cross over, especially if the rest ofr the Aqua family makes it in.
- Johnny Thunder - (6.5) - With connections to Black Canary and Superman in the comics, and several appearances in the Crisis comics series, Johnny Thunder seems like a good choice to possibly see in the TV adaptation.
- Brion Markov/ Geo-force - (6.5) - With appearances in more than half of the comics for Crisis, this is a character you probably should have a chance at seeing show up in the TV version of COIE.
- Black Lightning - (6.5) - Despite the show seemingly having no connection to the Arrowverse, the fact that Black Lightning appears so frequently in the comics version of COIE, it would be a little illogical to not have him in there in some capacity. Till sometime that I hear definitely he is not going to be in, I am under the impression that The CW will give their production a few days off to have him show up over at Crisis.
- Phantom Stranger - (6.5) - With several appearances in the comics, and connections to some of the Arrowverse characters in his history, and playinf notable roles down the stretch of Crisis, it would seem reasonable to expect the Phantom Stranger to find a spot on the TV version of Crisis.
- Gabrielle Doe/ Violet Harper/ Halo - (6) - Appearing in more than half of the comic editions of Crisis, the writers for the TV version of COIE will have to strongly consider bringing Halo into their story in some way.
- Dolphin - (6) - With several apperances in the comic verison of Crisis, it would be a pretty decent assumption to think Dolphin will find her way into the Arrowverse version of COIE.
- Cyborg - (6) - Despite being in more than half of the comics for Crisis. I have to put Cyborg down only as a "more than likely" because of those pesky DC usage rights grey areas. He was "featured" in the Justice League movie, so there could be some problems for The CW to get him onto their TV version of COIE.
- Rex Mason/ Metamorpho - (6) - Appearing in over half of the comics, Metamorpho should have a good chance at finding his way onto the TV version of COIE.
- Christopher Smith/ Peacemaker - (6) - I am going a bit against raw facts on this, and going a bit with feeling. The CW really loves some aspects of the superhero genre, and one is politics. While he is in a few episodes of the comics, his impact for a TV version could be done without. But Peacemaker has a history that connects to Nazis and war crimes, and trying to redeem oneself from them. I could see The CW, despite his lack of any real contact with known Arrowverse characters except the deceased Amanda Waller, getting a moment in the cross over so they can try and make some point.
- Fury - (6) - With a direct connection to Wonder Woman as her daughter, there could be cause for concern that the DC powers might veto her addition. But she also could be seen as a "alternative" to having WW in if they want to keep a connection to WW without showing her.
- Nathaniel Adam/ Captain Atom - (6) - Several appearances in the Crisis comics puts Capt. Atom on the the path to probably coming in to the TV version of the event.
- Thom Kallur/ Star Boy - (6) - With a few appearances in the comics version, and several connections to Arrowverse characters, his chance of an appearance in the TV version of Crisis is a bit higher than others who have similar amount of appearances.
- Koriand'r/ Starfire - (5.5) - Like many, Starfire ends up in many of the COIE comics. Because of this, an appearance on the TV version seems pretty possible. The fact there is one on Titans currently holds back the possibility some however. This is one that might come down to DC permisisons.
- Frank Rock/ Sgt. Rock - (5.5) - as the most frequently seen part of the group Easy Company, which is featured in several of the comics, he seems like a probable addition. Especially since he wouldnt need some wild & fancy uniform, as he is dressed in army fatigues. With connections to Lex Luthor, Bruce Wayne, and the Suicide Squad in the comics, there are plenty of ways he could be introduced into this battle.
- Lightning - (5) - Like Black Lightning, the character Lightning does show up in the comics. While Black Lightning is ins everal of them, Lightning show sup in just two. But, if they do bringin Black Lightning, it is pretty reasonable to think his daughters will follow.
- Thunder - (5) - Just like Lightning, she appears in the comics, but only in 1 episode. Again, her addition to the cross over would be depending on if Black Lightning comes in at all.
- Jennifer Lynn Hayden/ Jade - (5) - As a child of the original Green Lantern, and severla appearances in the Crisis comics. An appearance of Jade on the TV version could be possible, especially if Green Lantern is introduced as many are expecting him to be.
- Norda Catrell/ Northwind - (5) - Northwind has several appearances in the comics. With a connection to Hawkman and Hawkgirl, the addition of Northwind is a possibility if the pair make their way back for the cross over. If they are not in the cross over for some reason, Northwind could be a casualty of the need to limit the roster a bit.
- Jan Arrah/ Element Lad - (5) - Despite only a few appearances in the comics, I think Element Lad could be a more probable choice to make the TV version than others with similar amount of appearances. He has a connection to a former cross over foe, the Dominators, and has a partner who is transgender, giving The CW a chance to introduce more diverse characters down the road if they choose to keep this character around after Crisis.
- Star Spangled Kid - (4.5) - Appearing at some point in half of the comics in the COIE run, the addition of this character in the TV version. Personally, I hope he cames it in just because his costume in the comics is so comic booky, I want to see how it looks in live action.
- Thunderbolt - (4.5) - With several appearances in the comics version of Crisis, it would be good guess to figure Thunderbolt will make it to the TV version as well. Which version, that is a different matter. But one of the versions seems almost probable for the Arrowverse version of Crisis.
- Uncle Sam - (4.5) - Another character with several appearances in the comics that it would seem odd to not at least pay off with some type of appearance on the TV version.
- Daniel Cassidy/ Blue Devil - (4.5) - With a few appearances in the comics, and a connection to S.T.A.R. Labs in the comics, the possibility for Blue Devil to come to the TV version has to be a little higher than possibly, but I wouldnt quite say probably.
- Carol Ferris/ Star Sapphire - (4.5) - With a few connections to characters introduced or referenced in the Arrowverse, an appearance by the sometimes villainous Star Sapphire could very much be possiblity for the TV version.
- Mekt Ranzz/ Lightning Lord - (4.5) - Despite only 2 appearances in the comics, an appearance by Lightning Lord seems possible in the TV version, especially if either Lightning Lass or Lightning Lad, his siblings appear as well. As a bad guy, his potential rises a bit more, as the good vs evil character tally is pretty lopsided.
- Garfield Logan/ Changeling - (4) - Despite being in most of the comics, the sticky situation that the Arrowverse faces with many characters will be if the DC brand as a whole will give them the green light on them. Changeling (well more specifically Garfield Logan) is already featured on Titans as "Beast Boy", so will the PTB let them go ahead with him here?
- Stormy Knight/ Phantom Lady - (4) - With several appearances in the comics version, there is a fair chance that Phantom Lady could make her way to the TV version. But with no real solid connection to any of the current CW roster of characters, she could be passed over in favour of others who have a "connection" to one of the previously developed characters.
- Lori Lemaris - (4) - If the TV event finds its way into the waters at any point, an appearance by Lori could happen. She is in several of the comics, and she does have a connection to Superman. But the merperson is at best a fringe character in them. If Atlantis is introduced, her odds go up notably.
- Roy Lincoln/ Human Bomb - (4) - He makes several appearances in the comics version of Crisis On Infinite Earths. So an appearance in the TV version is possible.
- Kamandi - (4) - With a few appearances in the comics, Kamandi has the potential to make it to the TV version of Crisis. With no real connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters however, there is a chance we dont see him appear as the shows will have to make some cuts along the way.
- Guardians Of The Universe - (4) - There are a few appearances of the Guardians in the comics verison. But with several members in the group to add to the cast, the shows might either cut them out all together, or condense it down to just 1 or 2 as they work to fit more notable characters into the TV version.
- Horace Canfield/ Bulldozer - (4) - As part of Easy Company, and with multiple appearances in the comics, an appearance from Bulldozer in the TV version of Crisis is possible.
- Ayla Ranzz/ Lightning Lass - (4) - With a few appearances in the comics, and some connections to some smaller Arrowverse characters like Mon El and Dreamer, the chance for a Lightning Lass appearance is possible.
- Molly Mayne/ Harlequin - (4) - Harlequin appears in each of the final 4 comics in Crisis, so I am giving her a bit higher score than other with similar amount of appearances spread out over the series.
- Metal Men - (4) - Instead of scoring each of the 6 Metal Men individually, I thought an overall score is best. The 6 of them, Gold, Mercury, Tin, Lead, Platinum & Iron ave about a dozen appearances in the comic series combined. Some, or all of them could appear, but guessing which, or, if all of them will was a little hard to do. So I packaged them up into 1 unit.
- Boston Brand/ Deadman - (4) - With connections to several characters in the Arrowverse including Barry Allen, and a heavy connection to Batman, an appearance by Deadman could be very possible for Crisis on TV.
- Reep Daggle/ Chameleon Boy - (4) - With the ability to transform into other people, this is a character that could be implemented into the story without having to use the characters natural form much. He has a few appearances in the comics, and a small connection to a couple former Arrowverse characters, mainly Mon El from Supergirl.
- Anthro - (4) - They definitely wouldnt need to spend much on wardrobe. He has a few appearances, and even has some connection to some Arrowverse characters. Put him down as a possible.
- Blok - (3.5) - A few appearance sin the comics helps his case some, but the lack of a direct connection to any of the Arrowverse characters, and what will probably be a lot of CGI work afterwards, an appearance by Blok is a maybe, at best, a possibly.
- Kent Nelson/ Doctor Fate - (3.5) - Even though Doctor Fate makes a few appearances in the comics, and is around in the final edition of it, a lack of connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters puts this character at risk of maybe not ending up in the final list of heroes to beon the TV version.
- Andre Twist/ Firebrand - (3.5) - With several appearances in the comics, there is a chance Firebrand could make his way to the television version of Crisis. His lack of a solid connection to any main or semi-main Arrowverse characters does leave him a bit closer to maybe, than possibly though.
- Lester "Rocky" Davis - (3.5) - With a handful of appearances in the comics, Rocky Davis COULD make it to the TV version. But his lack of connection to anyone in the Arrowverse limits that a bit. But if he does come, I suspect 1 Arrow star probably could find a good casting choice to play a former wrestler.
- Tinya Wazzo/ Phantom Girl - (3.5) - She has a handful of appearances in the comics version of COIE. However, she has no real connection to the Arrowverse characters, and her appearances are so sporadic, so it would not be too much of a shock to see The CW pass her over for a TV appearance in lieu of someone with a connection to the networks current characters.
- Dick Grayson/ Nightwing - (3.5) - With a few appearances in the comics, it would probably seem like a good chance to most that a notable name like Dick Grayson would see his way into the TV version of Crisis, but Dick is a notable character on Titans, so I think his availability for COIE could be muddied by that.
- Garth Ranzz/ Lightning Lad - (3.5) - As the twin of Lightning Lass, there is a chance he too will get some time in the TV version of Crisis. But if they are going to cut one of them, it will probably be the one who has less appearances in the comics, which is Garth.
- Don Hall/ Dove - (3.5) - With a few appearances in the comics version, the potential for the original Dove before the more known to the current generation, Dawn Grainger is a possibility for the TV version.
- Richard Grey/ John Trujillo/ Black Condor - (3.5) - whether it is the Crisis comics version of Black Condor, Richard Grey, or the current day animated version, John Trujillo, there is a chance we might see Black Condor in some capacity in the TV version of COIE.
- Darrell Dane/ Doll Man - (3) - With the existence of ATOM in the Arrowverse, a character who can shrink down to 6 inches doesnt seem as impactful. While he does appear ina bout half of the issues of the Crisis run of comics, I'd put him as a maybe.
- Ted Knight/ Starman - (3) - While being in a few editions of the comics version of Crisis, his lack of a solid connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters really leaves him closer to the choppinh block than being added in to the TV version at this time.
- Drake Burroughs/ Wildfire - (3) - He is in around half the episodes of the comics. But with no really strong connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters, the potential for him to make the cutting room floor is very possible.
- Jo Nah/ Ultra Boy - (3) - Ultra Boy is in a few of the comics, but with no real connection to anyone from the Arrowverse except for Mon El in the comics, his chance to get axed for the TV version is there.
- Dirk Morgna/ Sun Boy - (3) - With no real connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters, and only a few appearances in the Crisis comics, an appearance for Sun Boy on the TV version is a maybe, but I would not count on it.
- John Sargent/ Sargon The Sorcerer - (3) - A couple appearances in the comics is mostly off set by the fact the character does not really have any connection to the Arrowverse characters currently existing. He could show up, but with the reality that some characters will have to be cut, his chances are a maybe at best.
- Matthew "Red" Ryan - (3) - Red has a few appearances in the comics. But with no real connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters, the possibility for an appearance on the TV version is a maybe at best.
- Lt. Jeb Stuart - (3) - This character has several appearances in the comics. He could show up in the TV version, of course, if he does, it will be with his Haunted Tank crew.
- Professor Walter Haley - (3) - Professor Haley has 4 appearances in the Crisis comic series, but with no real connection to any current Arrowverse characters, the possibility for an appearance on the TV version is maybe at lest.
- Gim Allon/ Colossal Boy - (3) - With no real solid connection to any current Arrowverse characters, and a superpower that probably would be a nuisance for the VFX team to do easily, Colossal Boy might not make it to the TV version of COIE, despite 4 appearances in the comic series.
- Adam Strange - (3) - With no real connection to anyone in the Arrowverse, the possiblity for Adam to be in the TV event is a maybe at best.
- Batholomew Lash/ Bat Lash - (3) - With no real connection to anyone from the Arrowverse, his chances are slimmer than some. But with no need for a fancy superhero suit, he might be a bit easy character to add budget wise. With a few appearances in the comics, there is reason to think he could end up in the TV version.
- Ahri'ahn/ Arion - (3) - He has several appearances in the comics, but with no real connection to any of the current Arrowverse characters. His chance at appearing in the TV version might be a bit less sure.
- Lana Lang/ Insect Queen - (2.5) - While she is in a few of the comics, and of course has a strong connection to Arrowverse characters from the Supergirl series, she kind of seems like the type of character they can pass over without missing much of the main story. With Lois already firmly set in the Arrowverse, will they also bother with Lana too?
- Billy Batson/ Captain Marvel/ Shazam - (2) - Fresh off having a Shazam movie earlier this year, it would be a bit of a stretch to expect any version of Batson to find his way to the TV version of Crisis, despite making several appearances in the comics. Both of his names were burned out in the last year, as Marvel has a "Captain Marvel" movie, and even though not the same character... I doubt DC wants to go ahead with "their" Captain Marvel right now.
- Nura Nal/ Dream Girl - (2) - Although Supergirl has Nia Nal, a distant relative of Nura, I think BECAUSE of this new interpretation of the character, they may not need, nor want, Nura Nal to show up for Crisis.
- Adam Blake/ Captain Comet - (2) - With some powers similar to others, and no real connection to any current Arrowverse characters. Captain Comet might get the cut if they feel pressured to size down the cast too much. He has 4 appearances in the comics, but there is only so much space on the TV screen for everyone.
- Mary Batson/ Mary Marvel - (1.5) - if Billy/Shazam isnt in it, Mary most definitely wont be either. If Billy IS in it, there is still a chance she wont. She does appear in multiple episodes of the comics, so theres a chance, as slim as it is.
Below is a list of characters with multiple appearances in the Crisis On Infinite Earths series of comics. Some will certainly find their way into the Arrowverse version of Crisis On Infinite Earths. Some however, will not, due to the sheer reality of time restraints, or limits on availability of characters.
- Ace Morgan
- Air Wave
- Alexei Luthor
- Animal Man
- Atomic Knight
- Biff Bailey
- Black Adam
- Black Manta
- Black Orchid
- Blackhawk Squadron
- Bonnie Baxter
- Bulldozer Smith
- Captain Marvel Jr
- Captain Storm
- Cave Carson
- Christie Madison
- Corky Baxter
- Cosmic Boy
- Cosmic King
- Dale Gunn
- Dane Dorrance
- Doctor Double X
- Doctor Occult
- Doctor Regulus
- Doctor Sivana
- Doctor Spectro
- Eddie Craig
- Emerald Empress
- Enemy Ace
- Fat Marvel
- Felix Faust
- Gus Gray
- Ice Cream Soldier
- Invisible Kid
- Jackie Johnson
- Jeffrey Smith
- Johnny Blake
- Johnny Quick
- Jonni Thunder
- Judy Walton
- June Robbins
- Kanjar Ro
- Katma Tui
- Lady Chian
- Liberty Belle
- Little Sure Shot
- Lord Of Time
- Madame Xanadu
- Monsieur Mallah
- Negative Man
- Nicky Walton
- Ocean Master
- Perry White
- Plastic Man
- Poison Ivy
- Proty II
- Queen Hippolyta
- Red Star
- Rick Rawlins
- Shadow Lass
- Shaggy Man
- Shining Knight
- Shrinking Violet
- Silver Scarab
- Silver Swan
- Swamp Thing
- Tall Marvel
- Tawny Young
- Thunderers Of Qward
- Timber Wolf
- Tomar Re
- Tommy Tomorrow
- Ultra Humanite
- Uncle Marvel
- White Witch
- Will Magnus
- William Craig
- Winged Victory
Below is a list of characters that I could only find ONE appearance in the comics. Some will certainly find their way into the Arrowverse version of Crisis On Infinite Earths. Some however, will not, due to the sheer reality of time restraints, or limits on availability of characters.
- Ace Of Spades - Alanna Strange - Alfred Pennyworth - Amazing Man - Ambush Bug - Andre - Angel O'Day - Angle Man - Athena - Awkward Man - Azrael - Balloon Buster - Beautiful Dreamer - Big Bear - Black Bison - Black Mass - Black Spider - Blackbriar Thorn - Blackstarr - Bouncing Boy - Brain Storm - Brain Wave Jr. - Calendar Man - Captain Nazi - Catman - Catwoman - Chameleon Chief - Cheshire - Chlorophyll Kid - Chris KL-99 - Chronos - Clayface - Clayface II - Cluemaster - Coldsnap - Congo Bill - Crime Doctor - Cryll - Darwin Jones - David Gerrold - Despero - Detective Chimp - Doc - Doctor Cyber - Doctor Mist - Doctor Phosphorus - Doctor Psycho - Dragon King - Dumb Bunny - Dummy - Duo Damsel - Eclipso - Enchantress - Enforcer - Esper Lass - Evil Star - Faceless Hunter - Farmer Boy - Fastball - Fiddler - Fireman Farrell - Floronic Man - Freddy - Gambler - Global Guardians - Godiva - Green Fury - Grxx - Halk - Harvey Bullock - Heatstroke - Hector Hammond - Hill Marvel - Hyena - Image - Immortal Man - Impala - J.E.B. Stuart - Jack O'Lantern - Jenet Klyburn - Jennifer Morgan - Jero - Jewelee - Jiro Hoshi - Joan Garrick - Joe Chill - Johnny Cloud - Jonny Double - Karmazov - Karras - Kid Psycho - Killer Moth - Kobra - Lady Lunar - Lena - Little Mermaid - Long Round - Lord Satanis - Lord Volt - Maaldor - Magnetic Kid - Magno Lad - Mark Moonrider - Martha Wayne - Matter Master - Megan O'Dell - Merryman - Michelle Gerrold - Mister Mind - New Wave - Nighthawk - Oans - Overmaster - Owlman - Owlwoman - Peter Parker - Phyllis Gerrold - Polar Boy - Power Ring - Prince Ra-Man - Princess Fern - Professor Tazu - Punch - Queen Bee - Question - Radiation Roy - Raven - Rising Sun - Roy Raymond - Rynoc - Sam Simeon - Samurai - Scarecrow - Scribbly - Sensor Girl - Serifan - Shade The Changing Man - Shakedown - Shark - Shlagen - Short Round - Sid - Silver Slasher - Son Of Vulcan - Space Ranger - Stanislaus - Starro - Steve Trevor - Stripesy - Sun Emperor - Sunburst - Super-Woman - Syonide - Taryia - Tawky Tawny - Tellus - Ten Eyed Man - Thomas Wayne - Thunderlord - Time Trapper - Titania - Typhoon - Tyr - Ultraman - United Nations - Viking Prince - Vulcan - Vulko - Windfall - Wizard - Worry Wart - X'Hal - Zirral
This fall/winter, the Arrowverse will bring a TV adaptation of the DC comics series Crisis On Infinite Earths. With episodes airing on all 5 of the current Arrowverse shows, this might be the biggest cross over that we may ever see on TV in our lifetimes. Arrow, the founding father of this universe. The Flash, the most popular show in the Arrowverse. Supergirl, the first female led superhero show in the Arrowverse. DC's Legends Of Tomorrow, the first ensemble cast led show in the Arrowverse. Batwoman, the newcomer to the Arrowverse. All 5 shows will play a part.
As Psych Pirate said at the end of last years cross over Elseworlds "Worlds will live, worlds will die and nothing will ever be the same". This will be very true for the Arrowverse. Many characters will die, and surely some that fans have followed for quite some time. We may see major favorites killed off. Others might be killed off in alternate versions, leaving the ones we know around still.
Much of this blog post was written well before filming for this season started, and small tidbits of info dropped..... so if you see a detail that has since been confirmed, understand that this as written throughout May & June mostly.
Much of the credit for me putting together this list comes from the efforts of
DC Fandom Wiki and Arrow Fandom Wiki
for cataloguing (although at some points it was a little complicated to navigate when you got characters that had several variations over the years) all of the characters, and appearances that each character has in the comics, and on the TV shows.
You will be able to catch all parts of Crisis On Infinite Earths this fall/winter on The CW (schedule still to be announced).
To see my blogs & autographs from all the different CW shows in the Arrowverse from the past, here are the links.
ARROW Autographs ARROW Set Blog Posts
THE FLASH Autographs THE FLASH Set Blog Posts
SUPERGIRL Autographs SUPERGIRL Set Blog Posts
BATWOMAN Set Blog Posts
This section will be to add OFFICIAL updates to the list above.
When a character is confirmed to be in Crisis, they will be added here.
- SUPERMAN (multiple versions) - July 19 - it was confirmed Tyler Hoechlin and Brandon Routh will both take on the role of Superman in Crisis.
- PARIAH - July 20 - It was confirmed at San Diego Comic Con that Pariah will be involved, and that The Flash actor Tom Cavanagh will play this part.
- THE ANTI-MONITOR - July 20 - It was confirmed at San Diego Comic Con that The Anti-Monitor will be played LaMonica Garrett, the actor also plays The Monitor.
- LOIS LANE - July 22 - It was confirmed Elizabeth Tulloch will be back to reprise Lois in Crisis. - September 20 - It was confirned Erica Durance will reprise her version of Lois Lane.
- BLACK LIGHTNING - August 3 - Cress Williams confirmed in an instagram post that he will be joining the Crisis On Infinite Earths cross over.
- BRUCE WAYNE - August 4 - The CW panel at the Television Critics Association Summer event announced Kevin Conroy would play an older version of Bruce in Crisis.
- JONAH HEX - September 6 - EW confirmed Jonathan Schaech will reprise his role for the cross over.
- CLARK KENT - September 19 - it was confirmed Tom Welling will reprise his role as Clark Kent by EW.
- HUNTRESS - September 26 - Ashley Scott has been cast as a version of Huntress for Crisis.
Lastly - a kind reminder. This took close to 3 months of researching, analyzing, and most importantly WRITING. If you use any materials in this for a post on social media, or your website, I would STRONGLY REQUEST you link back to here so that others can read more... you will see this message again near the bottom, just to really make sure this is not forgotten.
All photos posted in this blog are shot by Canadagraphs, unless specifically stated otherwise, at the permission of the photographer.