The Flash shoots scenes for the Elseworlds Crossover event in downtown Vancouver with Grant Gustin and some guest stars
THIS BLOG POST IS FOR "THE FLASH" SEASON EPISODE 509 "ELSEWORLDS" AND MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THE EPISODE.
If you have not seen the episode, and do not want to see or read possible spoilers about it prior to seeing it, do not continue reading the article or viewing the photos below.
A reminder... if you are going to post photos from this on your social media/website INCLUDE THE LINK TO THE POST with it...and don't use all of them. A maximum of FOUR (4) photos please. Plus, PROPERLY credit the source(s).
**UPDATE** - Name of the villain that Daniel Cudmore was playing has been added below.
**UPDATE** - Oct 20, 2018 - More photos added below the first batch.
As October got under way, so did the annual DC TV universe crossover event that they have done for the past few seasons. This year, only 3 of their 4 shows are taking part, with Legends Of Tomorrow taking a pass on this one. Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up for the event.
On this particular day, they filmed several scenes in downtown Vancouver for"The Flash". I didnt see every scene shot, because some of them were happening while I was checking on other things at set. But heres a list of what I do recall.
- Green Arrow bike riding stunt. Ends with GA being thrown thru the air.
- Green Arrow (Grant Gustin) does a scene where he is on a built up table that he had to use a ladder to get onto. He starts laying down on it, then pops up into the sitting position before making a move that I think might have been drawing his bow.
- The Flash (Stephen Amell) does a scene where he seemingly just darts away. I didnt have the best angle for it. I also saw Daniel Cudmore there on stilts at that time.... but I dont believe he was filming in that specific scene, or if he was, it was completely out of my view.
- Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) shoots a scene where she lands down on the ground, then gets up and stares (probably heat vision?) at something taller than her, I BELIEVE Daniels character, as I saw him around there at that time.
- Green Arrow on roof. First with stunt man, then later briefly with Grant. Scene sees GA shooting his bow at something or someone.
- The Flash, Superman and Supergirl team up to fight Daniels character. Hes now down at their level, and the two Supes are holding an arm each while Flash is holding him from behind. They did this with the stunts team first, then Stephen and Tyler Hoechlin did the scene with Supergirls stunt double.
- Somewhere in the mix was a scene with The Flash running out of the way as Green Arrow was riding in on his motorcycle. But I was busy with something else when that scene took place.
Grant Gustin was dressed as the Green Arrow, Stephen Amell was dressed as The Flash, Melissa Benoist was there as Supergirl, and Tyler Hoechlin was there..... dressed in his traditional red & blue Superman attire, which after the spoiler photo Stephen posted earlier this week, was a mild surprise to me.
Also in the photo set, Jensen Ackles from the TV show "Supernatural" who came by to visit with Stephen, and watched a bit of Grant shooting a scene up on a roof top.
The day included a bike stunt, as well as a superhero team up scene where Flash, Supergirl & Superman try to defeat an Amazo played by Daniel Cudmore.
More photos will be added this weekend... and perhaps some video.
If you want to see my past behind the scene shots for The Flash go HERE
If you want to see my autograph gallery for The Flash go HERE
The Arrowverse event will air on December 9, 10 & 11 on The CW in the U.S.
If you are in Canada, and do NOT have Netflix... You will have to watch it by Unofficial means, because the morons at The CW have given Netflix the rights to air The Flash the next day (it literally does NOT air live ANYWHERE in Canada), while giving Arrow to the Space network, and giving Supergirl to the Showcase network. The former network that carried them, CTV, now has none of them for some reason. So uhhh, I guess good luck with watching it.
Here are a few more photos from the other nights shoot. I still have some videos from that night as well, but I will first be working on last nights shoot before I get to those.
****UPDATED JAUNUARY 2019****
All photos posted in this blog are shot by Canadagraphs.
Permission to use the photos on your site, blog, tumblr, facebook or other online outlets is allowed if you follow the rules stated in THIS POST
Main rules include
1- DO NOT remove any watermarks on the photos, this includes cropping around them, Without prior written permission or emailed permission from this site. (contact form is on the left)
2- Credit this blog page or the individual blog post in your posting.
3- Adhere to the LIMIT of photos allowed for the type of post you are making.
If you would like to use photos seen here unedited, contact me thru my contact page, and depending on your need I may be able to accommodate smaller requests. Depending on the orders/photos, I may charge a fee for my time (usually about $2-5 an image depending how many you want)
About The Show
The Flash is a superhero TV program on The CW network.